Informational clause for the contact form users
The Data Controller of your personal data is INTREX spółka z ograniczonąodpowiedzialnością with its registered seat in Sady (62-080), 7 Za Motelem Street, for which the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of National Court Register keeps a register under the KRS (NCR) number: 0000657643, having the VATEU: 7811941102, REGON: 36646806 [hereinafter referred to as ‘We’ or ‘Company’].
You can contact us by mail at the address: Intrex sp. z o.o., ul. Za Motelem 7, 62-080 Sady or by e-mail at:
Purposes of personal data processing and legal basis for processing:
We process your data, if applicable, for the following purposes based on the legal grounds indicated below:
- for the purpose of fulfilling an order placed via the contact form on the www.intrex.pl website (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPRwhen a natural person is a party to the contract on the basis of necessity to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into the contract; or Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPRon the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller when a legal person is a party to the contract)
- to answer your questions sent via the contact form (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR
- to continue and properly perform the contractual relationship between us and you or the entities you represent or act in the bodies of these entities in connection with an order placed through the contact form on the website (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
- to establish or maintain a business relationship between us and you or the entities you represent or appear within the bodies of these entities (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
- we process your personal data such as e-mail or telephone number on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPRfor purposes arising from our legitimate interests, i.e., among other things, ongoing contact in connection with your order,
- in cases where the processing of your data is required by law we then process the data in connection with a legal obligation incumbent upon us (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
- storing data to ensure accountability (including demonstrating our compliance with legal obligations) (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- to establish, protect and assert claims (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
- storing data for archival or statistical purposes (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
We use the reCAPTCHA service exclusively to combat spam and abuse on our Site. The reCAPTCHA collects hardware and software information such as your IP address, browser properties (including browser type and version, screen resolution, language, time and date of access), your Google account information (if you are logged in), your browsing behavior, your access behavior (e.g., mouse movements across the reCAPTCHA surface), tasks including image identification if necessary, and sends them to Google for analysis. In accordance with the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service, the information collected from your use of the reCAPTCHA service will be used to improve the service and improve security in general. However, it will not be used by Google to personalize the ads displayed.
Information of recipients of your personal data:
We will transfer data where appropriate:
– to persons that were authorized by us, our employees and co-workers, that have to access these data to perform their duties,
-data processors ordered to do so, e.g. companies that provide support for our IT systems or provide us with IT tools, companies that provide us with e-mail servers, companies that provide us with consulting services, companies to whom we outsource service and sending the newsletter,
– public authorities if necessary, to fulfill legal obligations.
Your personal data storage period:
We are entitled to process personal data on the basis of your consent until you withdraw your consent or until we stop sending commercial information by means of the newsletter, whichever comes sooner.
We are entitled to process personal data for purposes arising from our legitimate interests until you submit an reasonable objection or until the processing of your personal data ceases to be necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data is processed, and also when the given purpose of processing will be reached and completed.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights, within the limits specified by law (articles 15-23 of the GDPR) and where applicable:
- access to the content of your data and rectification, erasureor restriction of processing and right to data portability,
- object at any time to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest on grounds related to your particular situation,
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Transfer of personal data to third countries:
In connection with the use of tools provided by Google, your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area, including transfer to the United States of America whichis not subject to a decision of the European Commission on the adequate protection in accordance with European data protection legislation. When transferring personal data to third countries, Google relies on standard contractual clauses (SCCs). If you want to obtain a copy of the SCCs, you can contact Google HERE.
Information on voluntary/necessary provision of personal data
Data provision is voluntary, but necessary to handle your inquiry taking into account the relevant processing purposes mentioned above.
Based on the collected personal data, we will not make automated decisions, including decisions resulting from profiling*.
*Profiling means any form of automated personal data processing which is using personal data to assess some personal factors related to a person, especially to analyze or predict aspects related to work, economic standing, health, personal preferences, interests, credibility, behavior, location and migration of that person.