Integrated laser heads from SIC Marking
Fiber lasers from SIC Marking are ultra-efficient, enduring and easy to implement marking machines. Thanks to their superior power it is possible to mark with contrast on all types of materials, like steel, aluminium, stainless steel, titanium, plastics etc.Ask for an offerregarding this product
Fiber lasers from SIC Marking are available in many different configurations of power (up to 100W) and equipment, for example:
3D marking function
- three–dimensional laser marking on leaning and rounded surfaces at different hights
- hight compensation up to 80mm
Integrated vision function
Once the cycle is started, the 2D code is immediately read after the marking. The reader communicates the result (content and grade of the code) to analyze the data.
- integration of the high – resolution camera in the marking head
- marking and reading of codes on all types of materials and difficult surface conditions
- reading of 2D standard codes (QR and Data Matrix)
Main features and advantages
Logo, alphanumeric codes, standard 1D, 2D and Data Matrix codes marking are very accurate.
SIC Marking laser marking head’s compact design makes it very easy to integrate on any production line or robotic cell.
Autonomous operation allows it to be easily controlled by a PLC. SIC Marking’s laser machines can be integrated on all production lines that use Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet / IP fieldbus (optional communication cards).
Various options such as 3D marking or integrated vision system can be added at any time on client's request.