1. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
The admistrator of your personal data is Intrex Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością located in Sady 62-080, Za Motelem 7 street, registered into National Court Register by District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, VIII NCR Commercial Division No KRS 0000657643, NIP: 7811941102, REGON: 36646806, hereinafter referred to as ‘We’.
You can contact us by post at : Intrex sp. z o.o., ul. Za Motelem 7, 62-080 Sady or by mail: email@example.com.
2. WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE GATHER?
The data we gather include:
- a unique advertiser identifier
- website activity data, incl. click stream analysis
- device identifier
- browser type, domain and communication language and its settings,
- time zone,
- visited websites,
- personal and marketing preferences,
- cookies and pixel tags,
- IP addresses,
- Internet provider.
More data can be gathered via the Website, including personal data. It is connected with data processing via the contact form or newsletter form. Each time there is a dedicated note – a link concerning data processing underneath those forms. We recommend becoming familiar with their content in case you wanted to send us an inquiry through the contact form or join our newsletter.
Each use of the Website is associated with sending an inquiry to our server. These inquiries are saved in the server’s logs and stored there. The data stored in the logs comprise: your IP address, time of the inquiry, time of sending the answer, browser’s and user's operating system details. These data are not associated with a specific user of the Website nor are used to identify the users, but used only to manage the server.
2.2. DISTRIBUTOR’S AREA
The Website gathers automatically data from cookies during its use. Cookies are small text files sent by the Website and stored on your device, containing some information related to your use of the Website. Cookies are used to create an opportunity to visit our Website, to enable its proper display and use of its functions. According to your browser’s settings and your given consents, cookies may be used to gather information related to the use of our Website, thanks to which we can improve it regularly and modify its functionality and its contents to fit your individual preferences.
2.3.1. COOKIE TYPES
Depending on the storage time on terminal device, cookies we use can be divided into:
a) session cookies: stored on the user’s device until the end of browser’s session. The data gathered until are then deleted permanently.
b) persistent cookies: stored on the user’s device for a given in file parameters’ time or until deleted by the user.
We use the following cookie types:
a) ‘necessary’ cookies – these enable the use of our Website, i.e. cookies that are used to ensure our security, to identify misuse of the Website. That type of files ensures basic functionality of the Website and the use of the Website is dependent on their download, so they are always activated ;
b) ‘functional’ cookies – facilitating storing user’s settings
c) ‘analytical/performance’ cookies – used to analyze the user’s ways of using the Website
d) ‘marketing’ cookies – used for marketing and remarketing purposes.
2.3.2. MANAGING COOKIE TYPES IN THE BROWSER
In many cases, the software used to browse websites allows storing cookies in the user’s device, giving the possiblity to manage and/or delete them according to one’s own preferences. The scope of automatically gathered information depends, among others, on your browser’s settings. You can always check these to learn what kind of data is shared through the browser automatically or to change these settings. At any time, you have the option of disabling or restoring the function of gathering cookies by changing the settings in your browser. In order to delete or block cookies on your computer, follow the instructions given by the browser’s producer on the help page. More information can be found at:
In case of a different browser, please check the manual provided by its producer.
3. WHY DO WE GATHER YOUR PERSONAL DATA, LEGAL BASIS.
As part of the Website, we process your data for the following purposes:
1) to store data in order to ensure accountability (including demonstrating compliance with our obligations under the law) – on the basis of our legitimate interest [art. 6, sec. 1(f) GDPR]
2) to enable our distributors to download files form the distributors’ area – based on their consent [art. 6, sec. 1(a) GDPR]
3) to determine, protect and assert possible claims - based on our legitimate interest [art. 6, sec. 1(f) GDPR]
4) to store data for archival purposes - based on our legitimate interest [art. 6, sec. 1(f) GDPR]
5) to analyze and administer your activity on the Website to adjust services and contents to your individual preferences, based on your consent [art. 6, sec. 1(f) GDPR]
6) to perform technical activities and troubleshooting related to managing the website on the basis of our legitimate interest [art. 6, sec. 1(a) GDPR]
7) to prepare general statistics reacted to the use of the Website by you and other users, incl. demographic data (i.e. about a region the connection comes from) - on the basis of our legitimate interest [art. 6, sec. 1(f) GDPR]
8) to ensure security and integrity of the Website, including counteracting fraud and abuse and ensuring website traffic safety - on the basis of our legitimate interest [art. 6, sec. 1(f) GDPR].
If until now you were interested in our marketing messages sent by electronic means, you will continue receiving them, unless you unsubscribe from our Newsletter. Remember that you can unsubscribe at any time, by clicking in a link attached to our marketing messages. We respect you decisions, so you can always change your mind.
4. TOOLS WE USE
We employ analytical tools to facilitate the use of data contained in cookies in an optimized way to manage advertising and marketing of our products and services. These tools also help us to process the gathered data and facilitate the research and development works and support marketing. According to your browser settings and given consents your personal data (gathered, among others, by cookies) can be processed in an automated way (including profiling). On the basis of the gathered data (e.g. your preferences or demographic data) we can adjust the contents presented in our Website and outside it, including marketing contents. To profile we use analytical tools as well as those that enable product remarketing and registering website activity, like Google Analytics and Google Ads.
4.1. GOOGLE ANALYTICS, GOOGLE ADS, YouTube.
By means of Google Ads and Google Analytics remarketing, cookies are used to display ads or monitor your choices. Google Analytics enables us keeping detailed statistics regarding the use of our Website. Thanks to Google tools, your IP address is anonymized. In connection with our use of tools provided by Google, your personal data may be transferred to the USA. The USA are not subject to the decision of the European Commission defining the appropriate degree of protection in accordance with European legislature regarding the data protection and data transfer to the USA involves the risk of possible access to such data in connection with programs enabling US public authorities to access personal data transferred from the European Union to the United States for national security purposes. This might result in restrictions on the protection of personal data, which are not limited in a way that meets the requirements substantially equivalent to the requirements of EU law. These laws do not grant data subjects rights that would be enforceable against US authorities in the courts. The legal basis for the transfer of personal data to the USA is in this case your consent when entering our Website. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link.
In accordance with the terms of the Google Analytics service, Google declares that it will not associate the IP address of the data subject with other data held by Google. To opt out of Google Analytics cookies, you can download and install the Google Analytics (Opt-out Browser Add-on).
5. TECHNICAL MEANS
We make every effort to secure your data and protect it against the actions of third parties. We use all necessary security measures for servers, connections and the Website. In particular, communication between your computer and our server when we collect your personal data is encrypted using the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer). Moreover, our databases are protected against access by third parties. In the case of using the services of subcontractors -we carefully verify their credibility and the security measures they use in order to protect the data of our Website users.
6. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
In some situations, we have the right to transfer your personal data if necessary for us to perform our services. We will transfer data to the following groups of entities:
• persons authorized by us, our employees and associates who must have access to the data to perform their duties,
• processing entities to whom we commission this task, e.g. companies dealing with the operation of our IT systems or providing us with IT tools, companies providing consulting and marketing services to us, suppliers of analytical and remarketing tools used by us (Google Analytics, Google Ads).
• public entities, if it results from an obligation imposed by law.
• other entities that will process personal data as an independent data controller: e.g. business partners as part of the marketing tools used on the Website (Google). The sharing of anonymized data from Google Analytics takes place only on the basis of your explicit consent expressed by accepting the relevant cookies.
7. SHELF LIFE OF YOUR DATA
We are entitled to process personal data that we process based on your consent until your consent is revoked. We will process the data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interest until you submit a possible objection, or until the processing of your personal data is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data is processed, and when the given purpose of processing is achieved.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the requirements of the applicable GDPR regulation. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights, within the limits specified by law and where applicable:
1) access to the content of your data and rectification, deletion or limitation of processing and transfer of your data,
2) in situations where we process your data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, but this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal,
3) to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR,
4) object at any time to the processing of personal data based on our legitimate interest for reasons related to your particular situation. In such a situation, we will no longer process this personal data for the given purpose, unless we demonstrate the existence of valid legally valid grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims,
5) object at any time to the processing of personal data based on our legitimate interest for the purposes of direct marketing.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Profiling your personal data in order to present them tailored to your preferences takes place only on the basis of your express consent.
Providing your data is voluntary, but failing to provide it may result in the inability to use some of the services offered on the Website (e.g. subscribing to the newsletter, using the contact form, joining the distributor area).
10. QUESTIONS AND RESERVATIONS