Informationsklausel für Personen, die das Kontaktformular auf der Website im Kundenregister verwenden
The Data Controller of your personal data is INTREX spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered seat in Sady (62-080), 7 Za Motelem Street, for which the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of National Court Register keeps a register under the KRS (NCR) number: 0000657643, having the VATEU: 7811941102, REGON: 36646806 [hereinafter referred to as 'We' or 'Company'].
You can contact us by mail, to the address: Intrex sp. z o.o., ul. Za Motelem 7, 62-080 Sady or by e-mail at:
Purposes and legal basis for personal data processing:
We process your personal data on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; hereinafter: ‘GDPR’) to conduct our advertising campaigns and other marketing activities, including sending commercial information about our goods and services.
We also process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph1 (f) GDPR) in order to:
· providing full service, including solving technical and organizational problems,
· contacting with You, in particular for purposes related to permitted marketing and advertising activities,
· defense against any claims,
· conducting research and analysis to improve the performance of available services and the customer service department,
· statistics aims.
Information of recipients of your personal data:
If it is necessary, we will share your personal data to provide our services or if such an obligation results from legal provisions. We will share above mentioned data to three groups of receivers:
§ persons that were authorized by us, our employees and co-workers, that have to access these data to perform their duties,
§ data processors ordered to do so, e.g. companies that provide support for our IT systems or provide us IT tools, companies that provide us with e-mail servers, companies that provide us with consulting services, companies to whom we outsource service and sending the newsletter,
§ public authorities if necessary, to fulfill legal obligations.
Your personal data storage period:
We are entitled to process personal data on the basis of your consent until you withdraw your consent or until we stop sending commercial information by means of the newsletter, whichever comes sooner.
We are entitled to process personal data for purposes arising from our legitimate interests until you submit an reasonable objection or until the processing of your personal data ceases to be necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data is processed, and also when the given purpose of processing will be reached and completed.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights, where applicable, within the limits set out by law:
1. the right to access your personal data, to rectification, to data portability or to request to restrict data processing,
2. the right to request the erasure of personal data, except when their processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation imposed on us and to determine, assert or defend claims by us,
3. the right to object to the processing of personal data for purposes arising from our legitimate interests. In this situation, we will no longer process this personal data for a given purpose, unless we prove the existence of valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms or grounds for establishing, exercising or defending claims,
4. the right to object to the processing of personal data based on our legitimate interest for the purposes of direct marketing.
5. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych) when the processing of personal data in your opinion violates the provisions of the GDPR.
6. in situations where we process your data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent given before its withdrawal.
Voluntary provision of personal data:
Providing us with your personal data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide us with your data, we will not be able to send you marketing materials, including current offers and information about promotions.
Transfer of personal data to third countries:
We do not transfer your personal data to the third countries.
Based on the collected personal data, we will not make automated decisions, including decisions resulting from profiling*.
*Profiling means any form of automated personal data processing which is using personal data to assess some personal factors related to a person, especially to analyze or predict aspects related to work, economic standing, health, personal preferences, interests, credibility, behavior, location and migration of that person.